MY SEARCH ENGINE

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Quick Query

Hey,

I was hoping you might be able to help me? We are running a campaign for climate change awareness. We have produced and designed something which really catches people's attention.

I thought I'd message you having come across http://cahntybanty-topstories.blogspot.co.uk/2015_04_01_archive.html

 It's a very unique infographic on the global impact of transportation where the statistics actually move in real- time. It's shocking to see the figures rise so quickly, especially the tones of CO2 being released into the atmosphere.  

We are now giving it to some people to have on their websites for free and you have complete permission to use it/embed it. Furthermore, if you like I would be happy to write a "mini text article" to accompany the real-time infographic for you if you are interested in featuring it.

Would you mind me sending it over to you for a quick look? You opinion would also be very valuable.

Forgive me for not sending it in this email. I like to check people are interested in it before I send it over.

Either way, keep it green!

Joe Thomas

Remove from my adress book

All Green PR Limited
Kemp House
152 City Road
London
EC1V 2NX

 

No comments: